Manali Adventure Camp is a stepping stone for all the kids 10 years onwards to visit & enjoy the beauty of Giant Himalaya. We have our own campsite situated at a beautiful Solang Valley near Manali, it has a great view of Friendship peaks on the backyard.
This adventure camp has loads of activities like Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Team Activities, River Rafting, Treasure Hunt, Camping, Snow Trekking along with other fun games and visiting places like Hadimba Temple, Hot Water Springs at Vashistha, Old Manali Market along with Handicraft bazaar and the famous Tibetan Market.
The Slong Valley where the campsite is situated is a beautiful valley derives its name from combination of words Solang (Nearby Village) and Nallah (Water Stream). It is a side valley at the top of the Kullu Valley in Himachal Pradesh, India. The area is more popular for Summer & Winter sports like Paragliding, Skiing, Trekking, Rock Climbing, Rafting, ATV’s & Zorbing.
Day 1 – Start from Pune Railway Station to Ambala Cant
Day 2 – Reach Ambala Cant and proceed towards Manali by Volvo Bus.
Day 3 – Reach Manali & transfer towards a beautiful campsite at Solang Valley, Day at
leisure – getting settled at the campsite.
Day 4 – trek to dundhi
Day 5 – trek to toward beas kund till to snow line after play on the snow back to camp
Day 6 – dundhi to solang after lunch activities
Day 7 – Rafting to Kullu for a day.
Day 8 – After breakfast visit to Manali market & evening back to Delhi by Volvo.
Day 9 – Take a train back to Pune
Day 10 – Arrive at Pune.
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- Pay heed to the trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience.
- Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the trek.
- Avoid trekking during the nights.
- Before undertaking the trek, consult a physician.
- Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek.
- The trek takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
- For Medical Form please visit: https://www.plusvalleyadventure.com/medical-form/
Bank Account of Stepin Adventure.
Account Name – Stepin Adventure.
A/c number – 913020021328564
Bank – Axis Bank LTD.
Branch – Paud Road
IFSC Code – UTIB0001894
(Note – Only Cheque deposits and NEFT transfers.
No cash deposit)
Amount : 19,500/- + 5% GST = 20,475/-
You can pay the cash in our Office. Receipt will be given to you.
Address – Plus valley Adventure
3, Anand Complex, Alkapuri Society,
Opp.Hotel Kinara, Above Lenskart Showroom,
Vanaz Corner, Paud Road, Kothrud,
Pune – 411029.
Cancellation Policy please refer our website: –
Includes & Excludes:
- Pune to Pune Train Journey by 3rd AC
- Delhi – Manali – Delhi by AC Bus (Volvo)
- Accommodation in Tents (Multiple Sharing – Separate tents for Girls & Boys)
- Meals from Pune to Pune including train journey (VEG MEAL ONLY)
- First aid medical kits
- Qualified & experienced trek Leader, Guide and Support staff
- Travel Insurance
- Fee 19500/- with 5%GST (By Air 27800/-)
- .Fees Excludes
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Food during the transit (Cold Drinks, Mineral Water, porterage, telephone, laundry, room service etc.
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head Price Includes.
- Expenses that are due to reasons beyond our control.
- Things to Carry
- Warm shirt/ light micro fleece pullover/ full sleeve T-shirt
- Water resistant trekking pants (Dry-fit)
- Windproof/ water resistant jacket, down jacket with min 600 fill power rating
- Thick Fleece/ Full-sleeve sweater
- Thermal inner wear
- Woolen cap, Inner fleece gloves, outer water proof gloves
- Thick dry-fit woolen socks and regular socks
- Scarf/ muffler / multifunctional headwear (optional)
- Comfortable waterproof Trekking/ Hiking shoes with a thick sole, Camp shoes
- Raincoat/ Poncho
- Small light weight towel
- Insulated water bottle and hydration pack (optional)
- Cap/ floppy, Sun glasses
- Sturdy walking stick/ trekking pole
- Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm
- Torch/ Flashlight (with extra batteries)
- Personal medication
- Personal toiletries We are offering gear, assistance and a lot of free heartfelt expert advice to tackle your forthcoming Adventure.To buy outdoor gear online visit
- FEES: 19,500/- + 5% GST
- (By 3rd AC Train) – 20,475/- 27,800/- + 5% GST
- (By Air – rates may vary) – 29,190/-