Spread across 940 sq.km, Kanha National Park is one of the largest parks in Madhya Pradesh where the majestic royal Bengal tigers are found in good numbers. A safari in Kanha will surely get you thrilled, the way you were on your first trip to the zoo, as a child.
- THE LARGEST NATIONAL PARK IN MADHYA PRADESH WITH 940 SQ. KM UNDER IT
- CONSIDERED TO BE ONE OF THE BEST ADMINISTERED PARKS IN ASIA
- HAS A SIGNIFICANT POPULATION OF ROYAL BENGAL TIGERS
- BAMNI DADAR OFFERS A SPECTACULAR VIEW OF THE SETTING SUN AND THE DENSE FOREST OF KANHA
- OVER 350 SPECIES OF BIRDS AND FLORA ARE FOUND IN THIS NATIONAL PARK