- If the Client wants to cancel the tour, he must intimate the company in writing to info@https://www.plusvalleyadventure.com/
- If the booking has been registered by one or more persons for themselves and for others mentioned in the form, communication send by such person through email mentioning one or more persons names, contacts details would be treated as valid communication for cancellation for all such persons unless otherwise intimated.
- The computation of the period of notice of cancellation shall commence only from the time the written request reaches the Firm on info@https://www.plusvalleyadventure.com/ on working days within the office timings.
- Refund will be paid by NEFT only (no cash/ cheque) within 45 days of camp conclusion.
- Whatever the reason, substitution of one camper with another is not permitted.
- For cancellation of campsite bookings, rules of the campsite owners will apply.
- Cancellation charges will be applicable as follows for all Treks followed with a processing charge of 4% of the trek fee will be applicable on all refunds.
- It is a clear understanding between the parties that for the purposes of this clause cancellation can be due to any reason whatsoever including the reason of inability to participate due to any reason including illness, death, court orders, change of heart etc.
- In case of cancellation of a tour by us, camp fees will be refunded within 45 days of announcement after deducting expenses already incurred for the tour.
- In the event of the Firm exercising its rights to amend or alter any Tour advertised after such Tour has been booked but prior to departure, the Client shall have the option to continue with the Tour as amended or altered or to accept any alternative Tour which the Firm may offer. If the Client refuses to accept either of the above-mentioned offers, the Firm shall not be liable to the Client for any damages, additional expenses, consequential loss suffered by him/her or to pay any amount as refund.
- Safety Cancellation: Plus Valley Adventure is in no way obligated to complete a tour if one or more participants is found to be endangering the safety of themselves, others or the environment. Refunds will not be given in this situation.
- In the event there is cancellation of adventure activity / trek / trail walks/ wildlife safaris / waterfall rappelling/ reasons beyond control of Plus Valley Adventure, then no refund shall be payable.
- Disputes, if any, will be subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
Cancellation Policy for Treks in Nepal & Bhutan
- More than 60 Days from the trek start date : :-90% of trek fee
- upto 60 days from the trek start date: 75% refund of trek fee
- 59th day to 31st day from the trek start date: 40% refund of trek fee
- Within 30 days and later : No Refund
Cancellation Policy upto 4 days Trek:
Request for cancellation and refund should be made in writing through Email only. Verbal / Phone communication is not acceptable. However, you can phone to check whether your cancellation has been processed Refund Norms
- 90% refund if cancellation is made more than 10 days prior to the date of departure date of the event or you can remit the full amount for future trek.*
- 60% refund if cancellation is made more than 6 days(148 hours) and less than 10 days prior to the departure date of the event or you can remit the full amount for future trek.*
- 40% refund if cancellation is made more than 3 days (72 hours)and less than 6 days prior to the departure date of the event or you can remit 50% amount for future trek.*
- NO refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of the event.
Cancellation Policy for more than 4 days Trek in India
- more than 30 days prior to departure – 10% of the Tour Cost
- between 30 to 16 days prior to departure – 25% of the Tour Cost
- between 15 to 10 days prior to departure – 50% of the Tour Cost
- less than 10 days prior to departure – 100% of the Tour cost
Wildlife Safaris cancellation
All the wildlife safaris booked into any of Indian/International Wildlife National Park/Sanctuaries are non-refundable. Even date change request will be considered as cancellation and no payment will be refunded/ adjusted against it.
Liability of the firm:
- The company shall not be responsible and/or liable for any damages caused to the Client due to reasons beyond the control of the Firm (Vis Major or Act of God).
- The company shall, in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the Client in case of:
Any loss of life, limb or property, sickness, delay, discomfort, additional expenses incurred by the Client, consequential loss and/or damage or any kind suffered by the Client howsoever caused arising out of any act, omission, default of any Independent Contractor. Firm Staff or third person who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, meal, transportation, entertainment, refreshment, adventure activity or any other service comprising or not comprising of the tour package.
- Failure on the part of the service operators to accommodate passengers despite having confirmed reservation or cancellation or change of routes or delay of flights/trains/buses booked by the company which is included in Trek Fee.
- In any case, no liability on the part of the company arising in any way out of this Contract in respect of any tour, excursion facility shall exceed the total amount paid for the tour holiday, and shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever.
- The immunities provided under this contract to the company shall be extended and available to the company’s representatives, instructors, volunteers, servants and agents but not to the independent contractors selected by the company.